– Basics, regulations and legislation
– Obligations and rights in OSH
– Instruments of labor protection
– Potential hazards idetification on site
– Health protection measures
artlogic OSH (Occupational Safety & Health)
The issue of OSH is a tightly integrated business objective for us. Artlogic is VBG-tested and meets all the requirements of the system of safety and effective occupational safety, based on the “AMS-OSH with System”.
Together with the trade association, a safety management system (AMS) has been developed and integrated into the existing quality management. In the general risk assessment, occurring hazards are detected and their risks limited through the use of appropriate protective equipment, safety training and other measures.
Locally trained technical assistants identify any potential risks and take immediate action. There is a company wide approach toward identifying and avoiding all “near-misses” on our work sites.
Dispatchers at artlogic (VBG) and crew chiefs on site are trained safety officers and first-respondents.
Fair and safe working conditions are important to us. Therefore, we have the Premium Supplier Staff Certificate of crew check. We guarantee to our customers:
- A business license is available.
- A tax certificate exists and is valid.
- Public liability insurance is in place and covered.
- A certificate of registration is available.
- The safety of health insurance has been paid and available.
- The safety of the accident insurance policy.
- The supply of temporary workers is present and valid.
Our corporate responsibility, commits to the Sustainability Code of the event industry.
For this commitment, we implement in our company with regards to our employees, fair and safe working conditions, as well as training opportunities to improve skills. The personal development of our staff is important to us.
In addition, we are dedicated to the responsible use of resources and energy. Artlogic operates fully CO2-neutral by avoiding emissions, operating from paperless offices and emissions compensation through a reforestation project in Panama.
Training and qualification is an important building block for good employees and satisfied customers.
In collaboration with Department Check, we offer our employees various training opportunities in their working environment, from first aid courses to training as a technical assistant.