Stagehand location Tilburg
* 12 euros or more per hour, plus additional compensation
* 8% holiday pay
* 25 holidays (if you send us a postcard from your holiday address)
* new friends and in-house training
* build that which makes festival-goers happy
* a free work-out every day, say goodbye to your gym subscription
* load, unload, build and break
* lift, build and think
* be on time
* always keep smiling
Picture this. You are standing on a festival meadow, looking at a gigantic stage that is almost finished. No visitor has seen the huge structure yet. Your task today, hanging the lights.
artlogic provides skilled staff (stagehands) for the event industry. Your work includes loading and unloading trucks, warehouse work, setting up and dismantling festivals, events, conferences and other types of productions.
Work includes daytime, nighttime, and weekend work. As stagehand, you must be able to live with irregular working hours, and we assume that, if you apply, you are aware of this and agree to it.
Good communication skills in English or Dutch are essential!
Want to be part of the artlogic team? Apply immediately, just do it.
1069 CD Amsterdam